Friday 12 March 2010

Joining the BNP doesn't make you a racist bigot

I just heard about this on the radio while I was out at lunch time.  Inevitably we had the whining righteous on bleating about how they would take their kids out of school if one of the teachers joined the BNP or how they, as a student, may be discriminated against because a teacher was in the BNP.


I've news for you folks, joining the BNP doesn't make you a racist bigot, you need to be one of those already before you join.  At the moment there will be racists teaching in schools, certainly the left wing economics is a good match, membership, or not, to the BNP isn't going to make a jot of difference.


Personally I applaud the outcome of the report, and also think Police and Prison Officers should also be allowed to join, not because I support the BNP, as you may have gathered, I don't, but because I support freedom of choice.  Something this current government seems keen to eradicate and Cameron seems to have no answer to.


There is an alternative to consider however:

No comments:

Post a Comment